Tours in Jericoacoara
- To start the day we will make the stone walk bored. An approximately 50 minute walk along the beach. (This walk is optional.) In addition to being a walk on the sand, some people either do not like to walk or have no physical conditions for this type of physical activity.)
- In our next stop we will know the Tree of Preguiça. (place where nature shows us its strength, endurance and adaptability for survival.)
- Next we will make a stop to restore the energies in Praia de Preá. (A fishing village that, influenced by the great tourist traffic of Jericoacoara, begins to show its beauties and its potential for tourism, with good gastronomy and options for all tastes and pockets.
20 minutes later we will be arriving at the famous Blue Lagoon. (A stop for a beautiful place where you’ll be able to take that nice shower.)
- 10 minutes later we will be in Lagoa do Paraíso. (The most awaited stop of the tour where you will find a magical and stunning place with its clear water and perfect temperature, surpassing any expectation.Where we will spend more time to eat and relax, not to mention those nets in the water!!!
- At the end we will return through the dunes of the National Park. (Trail authorized by the responsible organs, where we will see landscapes carved by nature and little touched by man.
- A must-see tour that lasts 5 hours.
Tours in Jericoacoara
- To begin we will go 5 km of beach until arriving to the Walk of the Marine Horse. (ecological tour where we see enough of the mangrove fauna and flora, where the main focus is to find seahorses in their natural habitat. It is worth mentioning that this tour is optional and paid directly to those responsible.
- 1 km later we will make the ferry crossing. (We put the vehicle in a local ferry, where we will cross an arm of the sea, where the Mangue River flows into the sea)
When we got off the ferry we landed on the mangrove trail. (a place where you can take beautiful photos.) The impression we have is of being on another planet, in the midst of the aerial roots.
- Now yes. Let’s have fun in a dune desert. (part of the tour where we can climb dunes and down walls, where we will have an adrenaline rush safely).
- Up to the waterslide and the zipline. (A tarpaulin stretched all the way to the top of a dune, where you’ll descend on a flexible board to the water and make that luscious splash. A delightful descent with a panoramic view of the surrounding dunes and lagoons.)
Note: These toys are optional and should be paid directly to those responsible.
- We then arrived at the tent in Lago Grande, Tatajuba. (How about stopping in a tent and sitting at a table in the water where we will find a wide variety of fish and seafood. Where we will eat and rest before returning to the inn.
- A trip for you that likes natural landscapes and well varied, lasting from 4 to 6 hours depending on the tide.